Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Matt Kettler <mk...@verizon.net> on 2010/05/04 05:51:30 UTC

Re: GPL rules

On 4/29/2010 11:07 PM, Luis Daniel Lucio Quiroz wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I wonder if someone knows about GPL rules for SA,   i know the SARE  what
> others?
>
> TIA
> LD

I assume by GPL you mean "free to use". There's a bit of a list in the
wiki at:

http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/CustomRulesets

However, *many* of the rulesets in that list are quite dated. There is
very little rule development outside the official ruleset right now.
Even SARE is not being developed, although some of the folks from there
have made contributions to the official set.