Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Robin Green <gr...@hotmail.com> on 2000/05/20 01:02:07 UTC

Please DO NOT re-send messages like an impatient child, people

Nacho <na...@siapi.es> wrote:
>this is an autoreply
>
>can anyone answer this, it's blocking me.....

PLEASE, nacho, DO NOT send a message to the list more than once in a single
day. You've seen the list traffic - it's getting quite heavy. 3 dup posts or
more in a day make it even worse.

I was getting round to answering you but every time you posted a new
message, I deleted the old one. I answered the messages in FIFO order so you
make it worse for yourself.

Good night, I need to get some sleep.

Oh no, that's too harsh. ;-)

The answer is, probably, use <?cocoon-format?>