Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Markus Rathgeb <ma...@gmail.com> on 2020/01/07 20:54:31 UTC

Re: Re: JAX-RS Whiteboard and URI builder

Hi,

any news about it?
Should I create a JIRA and a PR that removes the IP replacement for
localhost?

Best regards,
Markus

Posted by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org>.
Hi Markus,

Yes, create a JIRA and PR. We are just trying to get the TCK tests working
in a Jenkins job first, then we can check to see if anything fails with the
PR applied.

Colm.