Posted to dev@ripple.apache.org by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com> on 2012/11/12 10:54:57 UTC

Status Page updates

Hello all,

I just update the Ripple status page. The changes need a while to appear here:
http://incubator.apache.org/projects/ripple.html

Look at it in a couple of hours.

Basically you should update the status page as well. Its pretty easy actually.

First, check out this directory:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/public/trunk

Then update your status page in content/projects/ripple.xml

To test, run build.sh from the root directory (or build.bat, but never
tried it).
The result should then appear in /target

If you are happy with the changes, commit exactly the one file like i
did before a couple of minutes:
$ svn commit -m 'added info on user ids, mailinglists, bugzilla'
content/projects/ripple.xml

Thats all.

On the status page is a list of things we need to do before
graduation. In addition, some people link their reports to the board
from this file. If you want to practice, you could already link to the
first report we created recently.

If you need any help in future, let me know. I am happy to help.

Cheers
Christian

--
http://www.grobmeier.de