Posted to users@shindig.apache.org by Paul Lindner <pl...@linkedin.com> on 2010/08/07 11:25:14 UTC

Re: Encoding problem with metadata service

This might be an issue with the metadata service, which is a simple servlet
that does not do much for character encoding.

For something more modern have a look at GadgetsHandler.java and the
metadata.get call.

--
Paul Lindner -- plindner@linkedin.com -- linkedin.com/in/plindner