Posted to dev@apisix.apache.org by Zhiyuan Ju <ju...@apache.org> on 2021/07/25 16:52:13 UTC

[DISCUSS] support Jobs section on the website

Hi, community,

Some users of Apache APISIX ask if we could provide some ways to hire an
Apache APISIX engineer, who is familiar and good at Apache APISIX. I would
like to know if we could provide a Job section on Apache APISIX's
website[1]?

Main steps:
1. Add a Jobs page: companies could file a PR including the Job Description;
2. Add a Jobs link on the navbar.

What's your opinion on this?

[1] https://apisix.apache.org/

Best Regards!
@ Zhiyuan Ju <https://github.com/juzhiyuan>

Re: [DISCUSS] support Jobs section on the website

Posted by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.
The Apache website should be vendor-neutral. I would not recommend anything
about this posted on the official website.

Sheng Wu 吴晟
Twitter, wusheng1108

Zhiyuan Ju <ju...@apache.org> 于2021年7月26日周一 上午12:52写道: