Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2013/12/10 09:11:09 UTC

.classpath in R13.07

Hi,

Since we removed all but ecommerce component in R13.07, Eclipse complains about missing libs in its classpath.
I wanted to comment out all references to them in .classpath
On the other hand it's not blocking. Just annoying when you lauch debug with the infamous exotic message "Errors exist in requred project".
So if I comment out ,when people will add the components they need from trunk, they will have to uncomment.

Between these 2 minors points, which one do you prefer?

Jacques

Re: .classpath in R13.07

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Done at revision: 1550399