Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Ronan Klyne <ro...@groupbc.com> on 2007/07/24 12:57:21 UTC

Listeners saving data to a file.

Hello list,

I have two listeners set up on a particular test. They are both
configured to record data to a file, but the data in the two files seems
identical, despite using two different listeners.
Does the 'write data to a file' option write exactly the same data
regardless of what listener it is configured in?

Thanks,

	# r

--
Ronan Klyne
Business Collaborator Developer

RE: Listeners saving data to a file.

Posted by Javier Puerto <ja...@juntadeandalucia.es>.
Hello

Yes, write the same data. You can use "Simple Data Writer" and configure it
if only want to write data logs. Be careful with the logs, the new test
append to old test, not overwrite. The data log can be open with the
listener that you want.