Posted to dev@ode.apache.org by Waruna Ranasinghe <wa...@gmail.com> on 2010/07/16 09:30:02 UTC

TimerResponse channel

Hi devs,

PickResponse extends TimerResponse.
So that there are onTimeout() and onCancel() to be implemented for a
PickResponseChannelListener.
Can anybody clarify in which case above two methods are invoked. Therefore I
can think of the implementation of those methods.

Thanks,
Waruna

Waruna Ranasinghe

blog: http://warunapw.blogspot.com
twitter: http://twitter.com/warunapww
http://lk.linkedin.com/in/waruna
www.facebook.com/waruna.ranasinghe

Re: TimerResponse channel

Posted by Waruna Ranasinghe <wa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Tammo,

No, that is not an issue.

When I was implementing long running extension, I used PickResponseChannel.
Yes, I ignored the onTimeout()

Thanks,
Waruna

Re: TimerResponse channel