Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Richard Fleming <ri...@thebva.com> on 2007/05/17 19:09:41 UTC

Payment during web checkout

Hi all -

During quick checkout(anonymous), payment options(only one set is paypal) won't show up. What am I missing? Is there a configuration that needs to be set up.

It works fine when the customer creates a new account.

Rick

Re: Payment during web checkout

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
Ok did some digging
the paymentoptions.flt
does not have a place for
external payments
so some coding is necessary in the bsh and ftl.
maybe time to move it to a widget form.

Vince M. Clark sent the following on 12/4/2007 7:22 AM:

Posted by "Vince M. Clark" <vc...@globalera.com>.

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
have you looked here