Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by "Gregor J. Rothfuss" <gr...@apache.org> on 2003/07/23 16:47:26 UTC

ac2

>            Identity identity = (Identity) session.getAttribute("org.apache.lenya.cms.ac.Identity");
>   +        org.apache.lenya.cms.ac2.Identity identityTwo = (org.apache.lenya.cms.ac2.Identity) session.getAttribute("org.apache.lenya.cms.ac2.Identity");

i was wondering what the plan is to phase out the old acess controller?
is it a matter of updating all publications, or is there more to it? thanks

--
Gregor J. Rothfuss
Wyona Ltd.  -   Open Source Content Management   -   Apache Lenya

Re: ac2

Posted by Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.org>.
Gregor J. Rothfuss wrote:
>>            Identity identity = (Identity)
>> session.getAttribute("org.apache.lenya.cms.ac.Identity");
>>   +        org.apache.lenya.cms.ac2.Identity identityTwo =
>> (org.apache.lenya.cms.ac2.Identity)
>> session.getAttribute("org.apache.lenya.cms.ac2.Identity");
>

> i was wondering what the plan is to phase out the old acess controller?

The plan is to deprecate the old access controller.

> is it a matter of updating all publications, or is there more to it?

I am currently upgrading all publications which I am able to, but I
don't want to break others during doing so.

Thanks

Michael

  thanks

--
Michael Wechner
Wyona Ltd.  -   Open Source Content Management   -   Apache Lenya