Posted to dev@madlib.apache.org by Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org> on 2015/11/08 05:00:06 UTC

Fwd: [Incubator Wiki] Update of "November2015" by KonstantinIBoudnik

Great feedback from one of our mentors:

+ [cos] I don't see much info on the community development. How many
new contributors the project had gained? Were there any additions in
the mailing lists? Please consider providing this information in the
next report.

Thanks,
Roman.

Re: [Incubator Wiki] Update of "November2015" by KonstantinIBoudnik

Posted by Frank McQuillan <fm...@pivotal.io>.
Thanks for the advice.  We will expand on the community section in the next
report.

Frank