Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Naresh Sharma <Na...@KeaneIndia.Com> on 2004/06/08 18:39:22 UTC

Logic:iterate

Hi,

I am setting a bean from my action class, this bean class has one hashmap
object, and in jsp I want to print Hashmap "key" and "values" both.

Can you please suggest how to do that?

Regards
Naresh

Re: Logic:iterate

Posted by Bill Siggelkow <bi...@bellsouth.net>.
I am doing this from memory but I think it is right ...

Let' suppose that the HashMap is exposed on the bean by the method
Map getFooMap() {...}

then you can use on your JSP:

<logic:iterate id="entry" name="bean" property="fooMap">
   Key:<bean:write name="entry" property="key"/><br />
Value:<bean:write name="entry" property="value"/><br />
</logic:iterate>

Bill Siggelkow

Re: Logic:iterate

Posted by Lucas Gonzalez <lu...@convergia.com.ar>.
Logic:iterate<logic:iterate id="navigationPage" name="navigationBar" indexId="index" property="pages">
< bean : write name="navigationPage" property="title" />
</logic:iterate>&nbsp;