Posted to log4cxx-user@logging.apache.org by Rémi Lafage <re...@cena.fr> on 2004/09/29 15:44:07 UTC

Autotools use.

Hi,

I keep on using this thread to ask for the response to the initial
question :
When a tarball with configure script will be available?
For the moment it prevents me from using log4cxx  :-(

(I am sure this will be soon as the initial author of this thread
is a newly commiter of the project.  ;-) )

Regards.

Remi

Re: Autotools use.

Posted by Christophe de VIENNE <cd...@alphacent.com>.
Rémi Lafage wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I keep on using this thread to ask for the response to the initial
> question : When a tarball with configure script will be available?
> For the moment it prevents me from using log4cxx  :-(
>
> (I am sure this will be soon as the initial author of this thread
> is a newly commiter of the project.  ;-) )

Well, this will be Mickael decision.
I'd vote +1 though, even if some problems remains, at least some are fixed.

Regards,

Christophe