Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Web Design Company <we...@ooyes.net> on 2008/01/04 16:31:32 UTC

Re: JQuery

Hey everybody use this!

-----
http://ooyes.net Web design company  |  http://ooyes.net Graphic design
company  |  http://ooyes.net Outsourcing company

Re: JQuery

Posted by David E Jones <jo...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Only messages from email addresses that are not subscribed are
moderated. I see junk mail coming in nearly daily. I'm not sure why
you wouldn't see them Jacques unless you were never added as a
moderator, or the moderation message are being filtered by a junk mail
program you have somewhere (spamassassin or email client junk
filtering or whatever). I have found that because the moderate emails
for junk mail contain actual junk mail they originally got hit by my
email client's junk mail filter, until I explicitly flagged them as
not junk for a while.

-David

Re: JQuery

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.