Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by leonidprokopets <ag...@hotmail.com> on 2016/08/08 14:36:21 UTC

load server configuration file error

It looks like a minor problem, but I'm unable to solve it. :(

Eclipse Neon 4.6 returns this warning when I try to compile a web project

org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina load
WARNING: Unable to load server configuration from [C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\HP Quick Start\conf\server.xml]

Obviously this path is wrong. I'm having problem finding where it is stored. How can I edit the path?

Thanks in advance.

Leonid.

Re: load server configuration file error

Posted by δΎ―ζ ‘ζˆ <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi Leonid,
 When Tomcat run in Eclipse,  It work because the Eclipse server
configuration was treated for the CATALINA_BASE, Just like another
*standalone* Tomcat.
You can reconfig your server. If Error occured,  try Embeded Tomcat. Or use
Remote Debug.

Hope helpful.

Posted by Mark Eggers <it...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Leonid,

Posted by leonidprokopets <ag...@hotmail.com>.
Thanks for your willingness to help.

I'm using Tomcat 8.0

>Why and how are you trying to "compile" it?
I choose Servers->Tomcat 8.0 server as localhost-config->Run

Now I'm playing with the configuration and I've got a bunch of new error messages. The day ahead is going to be full of fun [πŸ˜‰]

Posted by Konstantin Kolinko <kn...@gmail.com>.