Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by net connect <ne...@gmail.com> on 2006/03/07 10:37:11 UTC

MyFaces + Spring

Dear all,

I am trying to integrate MyFaces and Spring as suggested at Spring reference
documentation. I am using
org.springframework.web.jsf.DelegatingVariableResolver

I have followed two steps as suggested by documentation viz.
-------------

The <context-param>:

<context-param>
    <param-value>/WEB-INF/applicationContext*.xml</param-value>
</context-param>

The <listener>:

<listener>
    <listener-class>org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener</listener-class>
</listener>

--------------
and
---------------

<faces-config>
  <application>
	  <variable-resolver>org.springframework.web.jsf.DelegatingVariableResolver</variable-resolver>
	  <locale-config>
	    <default-locale>en</default-locale>
	    <supported-locale>en</supported-locale>
	    <supported-locale>es</supported-locale>
	  </locale-config>
	  <message-bundle>messages</message-bundle>
	</application>

</faces-config>
----------------

But its not working. I am getting following tomcat error message:
------------------
Mar 7, 2006 3:05:21 PM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext start
SEVERE: Error listenerStart
-------------------

Does anyone knows whats wrong here and solution for the same.
Also any pointer to working example will be gret help !

I am using Spring 2.0-m1 and MyFaces 1.1.1

Thanks and Regards,
--balaji

Re: MyFaces + Spring

Posted by Marco Mistroni <mm...@gmail.com>.
Hello,
  htere's a library just for that, it's called Spring integration library...
it might help

rgds
  marco

Re: MyFaces + Spring