Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by aonikolaev <ni...@live.com> on 2021/05/13 08:28:44 UTC

Welcome

Hello, Ignite Community! My name is Alexander. I want to contribute to Apache
Ignite. To me know that there are many muted tests the TeamCity, and me
think I can try to start dealing with this. Please grant the rights to
:Mute/unmute problems in project && Assign/unassign investigation
My JIRA &&Teamcity username: aonikolaev.

Thanks!

Re: Welcome

Posted by Dmitry Pavlov <dp...@apache.org>.
BTW, Alexander,

could you restart dicsussion about mutes with new subject.

Something like 'Let's remove all mutes on the TC' so every community member migth notice that.

To scan dev./user. lists contibutors and committers usually look at subject. Most of the community might ignore topic 'welcome'

Sincerely,
Dmitriy Pavlov

Re: Welcome

Posted by Dmitry Pavlov <dp...@apache.org>.