Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by "Daniel F. Savarese" <df...@savarese.org> on 2004/12/04 19:55:31 UTC

Re: [net] Push for 1.3.0 release

"Rory Winston" writes:
>I think we should push out a 1.3.0 release pre-xmas. There are
>many, many enhancements and fixes, and also a new component in HEAD.

+1

BTW, thanks for all the work you've done going through and addressing
all of those issue reports.

daniel

Re: [net] [RESULT] Push for 1.3.0 release

Posted by Rory Winston <rw...@eircom.net>.
Thanks a lot Steve, I've had a look at the instructions and they look
pretty straightforward, so hopefully it should be OK. I may need to get
some help when it comes to deployment time if there are any
karma-related issues, etc.

Cheers,
Rory

Posted by Steve Cohen <sc...@javactivity.org>.

Posted by Steve Cohen <sc...@javactivity.org>.
And now that you've explained my question my +1 becomes non-tentative, too.
I echo Daniel's thanks, Rory.

Posted by Rory Winston <rw...@eircom.net>.