Posted to dev@continuum.apache.org by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org> on 2010/02/24 04:17:49 UTC

JIRA issues for 1.4.0

Hi again,

I've cut back the issues in 1.4.0 and 1.4.1 as much as I'm comfortable. If there's anything folks would like to add (back) or subtract, go for it :) The remaining stuff fits the categories on the roadmap, plus some stuff with patches and documentation issues and some things that are just really annoying.

I'd like to move all the open 1.4.0 issues into 1.4.1 and try to release 1.4.0 (alpha) right after Continuum 1.3 goes GA so those 20 fixed issues get out there (some have been fixed almost a year!)

Thoughts?

- Brett

--
Brett Porter
brett@apache.org

Re: JIRA issues for 1.4.0

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
Thanks. I went ahead and moved all the issues to 1.4.1 as stated.

Re: JIRA issues for 1.4.0

Posted by Marica Tan <ma...@gmail.com>.
Ok looks good Brett.