Posted to dev@marvin.apache.org by Daniel Takabayashi <da...@gmail.com> on 2019/06/06 15:21:39 UTC

Fwd: ApacheCon North America 2019: Proposal accepted!

Marvin is Going to ApacheCon guys!

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

Re: ApacheCon North America 2019: Proposal accepted!

Posted by Daniel Takabayashi <da...@gmail.com>.
Thanks guys!
Now, will be very nice if we could present the "new apache marvin version"
at this conference. At least with the new toolbox in place.

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Alan Silva <al...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.
Excellent! Congrats! :)

On Thu, Jun 6, 2019 at 3:32 PM Wei Chen <we...@apache.org> wrote:

> Nice! Good Job!
>
> On Thu, Jun 6, 2019 at 10:21 AM Daniel Takabayashi <
> daniel.takabayashi@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Marvin is Going to ApacheCon guys!
> >
> > Sent from my iPhone
> >
> > Begin forwarded message:
> >
> > > From: ApacheCon North America 2019 via JamHosted <
> > no-reply@asf.jamhosted.net>
> > > Date: June 6, 2019 at 8:00:25 AM PDT
> > > To: Daniel Takabayashi <ta...@apache.org>
> > > Subject: ApacheCon North America 2019: Proposal accepted!
> > >
> > > Dear Daniel Takabayashi,
> > >
> > > Congratulations! We are pleased to tell you that your talk, "Everything
> > about Apache Marvin Platform”
> > > has been accepted for ApacheCon North America 2019. (If you submitted
> > additional proposals, you
> > > will receive separate notifications regarding each proposal.)
> > >
> > > IMPORTANT: Please confirm that you will be attending by visiting the
> > following URL:
> > >

> https://asf.jamhosted.net/confirm.html?7bf15818-5d7b-45dc-9235-bf4b64c91eda/2de6bdf6-7f44-4df5-a9da-6b8d07cc7c4c
> > This will ensure that we register you for the event. If you
> > > do not confirm that you'll be attending, we'll have to replace your
> talk
> > with
> > > another one.
> > >
> > > Once the schedule is published -
> > https://www.apachecon.com/acna19/schedule.html -
> > > please check it to see where your talk has been scheduled. Note that
> > this is
> > > subject to change. If you CANNOT speak where you have been scheduled,
> > please let
> > > us know. We cannot promise to schedule you in your preferred spot, but
> > we do wish
> > > to avoid no-shows.
> > >
> > > Once you have confirmed that you'll be joining us, and once the
> schedule
> > is
> > > finalized, we'll be following up with more details about the event, so
> > please
> > > hold your questions for a moment while we compile that speaker packet.
> > But,
> > > since you all always ask this, we wanted to let you know that the
> > > projectors are 16:10, 1024x768.
> > >
> > > If you need help, such as an invitation letter, for acquiring a travel
> > visa,
> > > please contact acnareg@apache.org
> > >
> > > If you need financial assistance for travel and lodging, please
> consider
> > > applying for our TAC (Travel Assistance Committee) support, at
> > > https://www.apache.org/travel/
> > >
> > > Please help us promote your talk, and the conference in general, by
> > posting
> > > about it on your project mailing lists, social media, and your blog.
> > Please
> > > use #ApacheCon and/or #ACNA19 to tag the posts, so that we can find and
> > > amplify them.
> > >
> > > With regards,
> > > The team behind ApacheCon North America 2019

--
*Alan Silva* | Solutions Architect
t. +55 (11) 99951- <0000000000>5242 e. alan.silva@cloudera.com

[image: Cloudera] <http://www.cloudera.com/>

[image: Cloudera on Twitter] <https://twitter.com/cloudera> [image:
Cloudera on Facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/cloudera> [image: Cloudera
on LinkedIn] <https://www.linkedin.com/company/cloudera>

Re: ApacheCon North America 2019: Proposal accepted!

Posted by Wei Chen <we...@apache.org>.
Nice! Good Job!