Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by "Jackson, Jeff" <jj...@rbza.com> on 2004/11/09 23:59:50 UTC

Insecure dependency error w/ SA 3.0x when reporting to spamcop

Hello,

I did some archive searching and while I saw references to this error, I
didn't see any solutions. So, in great hope, here I go...

The server is RH9, kernel 2.4.20-31.9. SpamAssassin is 3.0.1.

When I report spam using spamassassin -r -D, at the end of the output, I
see this error:

debug: Razor2: spam report, response is "1".
debug: leaving helper-app run mode
debug: SpamAssassin: spam reported to Razor.
1 message(s) examined.
Insecure dependency in connect while running with -T switch at
/usr/lib/perl5/5.
8.0/i386-linux-thread-multi/IO/Socket.pm line 114.

I thought it was a Razor problem at first, but as you can see, Razor
reports fine. I now believe this is occurring when reporting to spamcop.
Then main reason is, I was reporting some messages yesterday that had
accumulated over the weekend. Instead of the

Insecure dependency in connect while running with -T switch at
/usr/lib/perl5/5.
8.0/i386-linux-thread-multi/IO/Socket.pm line 114.

error, I was getting an error telling me something to the effect that
the message was to old and wouldn't be reported to spamcop. That's when
I realized is wasn't Razor. Is there a way to disable reporting to
spamcop? I haven't been able to find anyway to do it.

Or better still, can anyone shed any light on why reporting to spamcop
might give me this error?

Jeff