Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Branden Strickland <op...@gmail.com> on 2008/07/07 16:43:42 UTC

Re: pos - network printer works

Jacques,

You can remove the stack trace (java exception) from the POS info page.  I
figured out what it was.

I still had my cash drawer setup in pos-components and it's setup to pass
through the printer.  It was actually the cash drawer thinking that the
receipt printer was turned off (becuase it wasn't connected) because as
stated before, Epson specifically tells you never to connected the cash
drawer to a network printer.

So there you have it, the implementation with no errors!

Thanks!

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Cool, thanks Branden !

Jacques