Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Kenneth Knowles <kl...@google.com.INVALID> on 2016/12/14 19:06:38 UTC

Re: Jenkins build is still unstable: beam_PostCommit_Java_RunnableOnService_Spark #409

This is still https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BEAM-1149. We recently
added a test for it. The actual behavior has been broken for everyone for a
while. It is half-fixed by Eugene K. (some DoFnRunners) but not all.

Posted by Amit Sela <am...@gmail.com>.
This relates to my question in Dev list.