Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Anil Sharma <an...@olivetech.net> on 2009/09/11 08:25:30 UTC

ofbiz Business Intellegence Documentation

Hello Everybody,

Can anyone please give me a link where I can find out how Business
Intellegence module work in ofbiz

Thanks.

Re: ofbiz Business Intellegence Documentation

Posted by Vikas Mayur <vi...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Hi,

Jacopo had given a presentation on this module during ApacheCon US
2008 and the content of this presentation was located at http://us.apachecon.com/c/acus2008/sessions/123

but I see now the content has been moved to somewhere else by ASF. I
think we need to bring up this thing at some point regarding the
archives of original content of the presentation in ApacheCon.

Vikas

Posted by Anil Sharma <an...@olivetech.net>.
Hello Vivek

Thanks for your reply. I have already seen this, but I did not get anything
related to Business Intellegence module in ofbiz-rel9.04

Thanks

Posted by Vivek Mishra <vi...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
This link will help you.