Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Tom Chappell <to...@gmail.com> on 2008/02/21 02:42:38 UTC

How do I add an issue in Jira for Axis2?

I'm sorry, I'm probably blind, but I did look for a way to do it for an
awfully long time.  I can see the Jira page, and search for issues, and see
all kinds of report options, but don't see a link for creating a new issue.
So, how do I do it?  Thanks!

RE: How do I add an issue in Jira for Axis2?

Posted by Raghu Upadhyayula <ru...@responsys.com>.
Tom,

            The JIRA website is https://issues.apache.org/jira/

            If you already have an account, login with your username &
password and you can see a menu item on top which says "Create a new
issue".

            If you don't have an account, you can signup for one and do
the same thing.

Thanks

Raghu