Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by Lalith Kumar A N - Python Developer <la...@presenova.com> on 2021/01/19 10:59:26 UTC

Issue with SID

Hi team,

I am facing the issue in fetching the SID of user as it keeps on varying whenever there is GET request passed to the appplication.

{ "serviceResult": { "message": "bfddf0de-fdcc-4804-b355-a8d33ed57a44", "type": "SUCCESS" } }

Below link uses REST to get the SID and create room hash, but the SID keeps on varying for the same user whenever the GET request is passed

link : https://openmeetings.apache.org/RestAPISample.html

Can anyone suggest how this variation can be rectified and how to proceed further to work with other API urls.

link : http://evc-cit.info/openmeetings/webapps/openmeetings/docs/RoomService.html

Regards,
Lalith Kumar

Re: Issue with SID

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello Lalith,

please use user@ list (dev@ is for OM development)

On Tue, 19 Jan 2021 at 18:03, Lalith Kumar A N - Python Developer <
lalith.kumar@presenova.com> wrote:

> Hi team,
>

> I am facing the issue in fetching the SID of user as it keeps on varying
> whenever there is GET request passed to the appplication.
>
> { "serviceResult": { "message": "bfddf0de-fdcc-4804-b355-a8d33ed57a44",
> "type": "SUCCESS" } }
>
> Below link uses REST to get the SID and create room hash, but the SID
> keeps on varying for the same user whenever the GET request is passed
>
> link : https://openmeetings.apache.org/RestAPISample.html
>
> Can anyone suggest how this variation can be rectified and how to proceed
> further to work with other API urls.

Not sure I understand the question
Can you please re-phrase?

--