Posted to users@maven.apache.org by kanesee <ka...@gmail.com> on 2011/07/19 23:31:13 UTC

Unrecognised tag: 'useAllReactorProjects'

I copy-pasted an assembly config from the web and it doesn't work. it doesn't
like the <useAllReactorProjects> node under <moduleSet>.

I'm using maven 3.0.3.

Any ideas what may be wrong here:
{
<assembly
xmlns="http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-assembly-plugin/assembly/1.1.2"

xsi:schemaLocation="http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-assembly-plugin/assembly/1.1.2
http://maven.apache.org/xsd/assembly-1.1.2.xsd">
  <id>bin</id>
  <formats>
    <format>dir</format>
  </formats>
  <includeBaseDirectory>false</includeBaseDirectory>
  <moduleSets>
    <moduleSet>

      <useAllReactorProjects>true</useAllReactorProjects>

      <includes>
        <include>com.inferlink.example:my-artifact</include>
      </includes>
      <binaries>
        <outputDirectory>modules/${artifactId}</outputDirectory>
        <unpack>false</unpack>
      </binaries>
    </moduleSet>
  </moduleSets>