Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by venkat <ve...@esi-india.com> on 2006/03/31 16:04:50 UTC

Performance issue using xmlstring::transcode api - in linux version

Hello there,
I was porting  xerces2.7 xmlparser  libraries (.so - linux version)  in
my application.
I  was using the api Xmlstring::trancode in my code(*.cpp file) .
Previously for our application we were using xerces1.3 xmlparser libraries.

When i load xml file using xerces 2.7 parser libraries  (.so)it seems
that as per the performance is considered it seems loading xmlfile take
more time . I debugged this it seems it is due to xerces2.6 xmlparser
api xmlstring:: transcode take more time.

Xerces-C++ version number  - 2.6.0
Platform    - linux 9.0
Xerces c++ library used as - linux//lib/libxerces-c* (binary distribution)

Kindly give me your valuable suggestions regarding above said .

Thanks & Regards
VenkateshJT