Posted to dev@bookkeeper.apache.org by Sijie Guo <gu...@gmail.com> on 2017/07/19 22:30:09 UTC

CI

Two problems:

- it seems that maven-checkstyle doesn't run well for bookkeeper-stats-api
module. so the CI build fails. we might need to take a look into it.

- it seems that -Dmaven.test.failure.ignore=true is used for this job. this
hides problems in master. so it would be good to separate 'deploy' from
other build targets. for example, remove 'deloy' and
'Dmaven.test.failure.ignore=true' from bookkeeper-master, create a separate
job 'bookkeeper-publish-snapshot-artifacts' only for publishing snapshot
artifacts.

Any thoughts?

- Sijie

Re: CI