Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Michael Schout <ms...@gkg.net> on 2003/08/02 02:35:33 UTC

Apache::AuthCookie 3.05 prerelease

I have placed a pre-release of Apache::AuthCookie 3.05 which supports
mod_perl version 2 (as well as mod_perl version 1) up on the sorceforge
downloads.  The API has changed slightly for mod_perl version 2 in order
to avoid using Apache->request.  See the README.modperl2 file in the
distribution for the detailed changes.

The API has not changed in the version of the module for mod_perl 1.x.

Obviously since the API has changed, and because this is the first
release supporting mod_perl v2, this is an alpha release. This release
is targeted at developers of AuthCookie subclasses that wish to port
their subclasses to mod_perl2.  If I do not get complaints about the
AuthCookie API changes that I have made, I will upload this release to
CPAN.

You can get AuthCookie 3.05pre1 from:

    https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=12701

Regards,