Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Kemp Randy-W18971 <Ra...@motorola.com> on 2001/10/16 21:08:35 UTC

Tomcat 4.01 and Apache 1.3.20

What changes need to be made, either to the server.xml in Tomcat 4.0.1 or
the httpd.conf in Apache 1.3.20, to bring up a page on apache on port 80 and
have it forwarded to Tomcat, so that the use doesn't need to type in the
port number?

http://mydomainname/javacontext/test.jsp?

Re: multipart requests

Posted by Matt Dilley <ma...@coins.net>.
Mark Muffett wrote:

>Matt
>
>I used the O'reilly packages and they worked fine (I did the example from
>Java Servlet Programming, then adapted it) - what's your conguration and
>what errors do you get ?
>
>Mark Muffett

java servlet programming?
where can I find that?

Re: multipart requests

multipart requests

Re: Tomcat 4.01 and Apache 1.3.20

Posted by Janek Bogucki <ja...@yahoo.co.uk>.
Hi Randy,

Are you using WARP/mod_webapp.so?

 --- Kemp Randy-W18971 <Ra...@motorola.com>
wrote: > What changes need to be made, either to the
> server.xml in Tomcat 4.0.1 or
> the httpd.conf in Apache 1.3.20, to bring up a page
> on apache on port 80 and
> have it forwarded to Tomcat, so that the use doesn't
> need to type in the
> port number?
>
> http://mydomainname/javacontext/test.jsp?

Nokia Game is on again.
Go to http://uk.yahoo.com/nokiagame/ and join the new
all media adventure before November 3rd.