Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Vadim Ivanov <va...@spb.ntk-intourist.ru> on 2019/01/15 09:59:39 UTC

join query and new searcher on joined collection

Solr 6.3

I have a query like this:

q=*:*{!join score=none from=id fromIndex=hss_4 to=rpk_hdquotes v=$qq}*:*

--

Vadim

RE: join query and new searcher on joined collection

Posted by Vadim Ivanov <va...@spb.ntk-intourist.ru>.
I see, thank you very much!

Posted by Mikhail Khludnev <mk...@apache.org>.

--
Sincerely yours
Mikhail Khludnev

RE: join query and new searcher on joined collection

Posted by Vadim Ivanov <va...@spb.ntk-intourist.ru>.
Thanx, Mikhail for reply

Posted by Mikhail Khludnev <mk...@apache.org>.

--
Sincerely yours
Mikhail Khludnev

RE: join query and new searcher on joined collection

Posted by Vadim Ivanov <va...@spb.ntk-intourist.ru>.