Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by "Jongsma, Leon" <Le...@ndcvbk.nl> on 2007/06/12 13:20:17 UTC

[Trinidad] RequestContext had not been properly released on earlier request.

Hi,

I tried to run the facesgoodies project to start with trinidad

http://code.google.com/p/facesgoodies/

On tomcat 5.5 it works just fine, but on resin i get the following error
when i try to create a user:

RequestContext had not been properly released on earlier request.

I use resin-3.0.23.
Anyone can help me out?

Thanks in advance.

Re: [Trinidad] RequestContext had not been properly released on earlier request.

Posted by Adam Winer <aw...@gmail.com>.
... or, more likely, that you have more than one
copy of some Trinidad JARs on the classpath.

-- Adam

Posted by "Jongsma, Leon" <Le...@ndcvbk.nl>.
My web.xml

<?xml version = '1.0' encoding = 'ISO-8859-1'?>
         version="2.4">

  <context-param>

<param-name>org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.DISABLE_CONTENT_COMPRESS
ION</param-name>
    <param-value>false</param-value>
  </context-param>

  <context-param>

<param-name>org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.ALTERNATE_VIEW_HANDLER</param-na
me>
    <param-value>com.sun.facelets.FaceletViewHandler</param-value>
  </context-param>

  <!-- Use Documents Saved as *.xhtml -->
  <context-param>
    <param-name>javax.faces.DEFAULT_SUFFIX</param-name>
    <param-value>.xhtml</param-value>
  </context-param>

  <context-param>
    <param-name>facelets.LIBRARIES</param-name>
    <param-value>/WEB-INF/mw.taglib.xml</param-value>
  </context-param>

  <context-param>
    <param-name>javax.faces.STATE_SAVING_METHOD</param-name>
    <param-value>client</param-value>
  </context-param>

  <context-param>

<param-name>org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.USE_APPLICATION_VIEW_CACHE</para
m-name>
    <param-value>false</param-value>
  </context-param>

  <context-param>

<param-name>org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.CHANGE_PERSISTENCE</param-name>
    <param-value>session</param-value>
  </context-param>

  <!-- Commons Chain Configuration Resources -->
  <context-param>

<param-name>org.apache.commons.chain.CONFIG_WEB_RESOURCE</param-name>
    <param-value>/WEB-INF/chain-config.xml</param-value>
  </context-param>

  <!-- Apache Shale Remoting -->
  <context-param>
    <param-name>
      org.apache.shale.remoting.CLASS_RESOURCES
    </param-name>
    <param-value>
      /static/*:org.apache.shale.remoting.impl.ClassResourceProcessor
    </param-value>
  </context-param>

  <context-param>
    <param-name>
      org.apache.shale.remoting.DYNAMIC_RESOURCES
    </param-name>
    <param-value>
      /dynamic/*:org.apache.shale.remoting.impl.MethodBindingProcessor
    </param-value>
  </context-param>

  <context-param>
    <param-name>
      org.apache.shale.remoting.WEBAPP_RESOURCES
    </param-name>
    <param-value>
      /webapp/*:org.apache.shale.remoting.impl.WebResourceProcessor
    </param-value>
  </context-param>

    <!-- Shale Application Controller Filter -->
  <filter>
    <filter-name>shale</filter-name>
    <filter-class>
      org.apache.shale.application.faces.ShaleApplicationFilter
    </filter-class>
  </filter>

  <filter>
    <filter-name>trinidad</filter-name>

<filter-class>org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.webapp.TrinidadFilter</filter-
class>
  </filter>

  <!-- Shale Application Controller Filter Mapping -->
  <filter-mapping>
    <filter-name>shale</filter-name>
    <url-pattern>/*</url-pattern>
  </filter-mapping>

  <filter-mapping>
    <filter-name>trinidad</filter-name>
    <servlet-name>faces</servlet-name>
  </filter-mapping>

  <!-- Commons Chain Configuration Listener -->
  <listener>
    <listener-class>
      org.apache.commons.chain.web.ChainListener
    </listener-class>
  </listener>

  <!-- Spring Framework 2.0 -->
  <listener>
    <listener-class>
      org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener
    </listener-class>
  </listener>

  <!-- Faces Servlet -->
  <servlet>
    <servlet-name>faces</servlet-name>
  </servlet>

  <!-- resource loader servlet -->
  <servlet>
    <servlet-name>resources</servlet-name>

<servlet-class>org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.webapp.ResourceServlet</servl
et-class>
  </servlet>

  <!-- Faces Servlet Mappings -->
  <servlet-mapping>
    <servlet-name>faces</servlet-name>
    <url-pattern>*.faces</url-pattern>
  </servlet-mapping>

  <servlet-mapping>
    <servlet-name>resources</servlet-name>
    <url-pattern>/adf/*</url-pattern>
  </servlet-mapping>

</web-app>

My resin-web.xml

<web-app xmlns="http://caucho.com/ns/resin"
xmlns:resin="http://caucho.com/ns/resin/core">

  <listener>

<listener-class>org.apache.myfaces.webapp.StartupServletContextListener<
/listener-class>
 </listener>
</web-app>

My trinidad-config.xml

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<trinidad-config xmlns="http://myfaces.apache.org/trinidad/config">
 <debug-output>true</debug-output>
  <client-validation>INLINE</client-validation
  <!--client-validation-disabled>true</client-validation-disabled-->

<accessibility-mode>#{prefs.proxy.accessibilityMode}</accessibility-mode

  <!-- you can use EL to get the skin. This allows the skin to change
between
       requests. -->
  <skin-family>jm</skin-family>

  <!--  Uncomment any of these to enable them -->
  <!-- accessibility-mode>inaccessible</accessibility-mode -->
</trinidad-config>

Leon Jongsma

Posted by Adam Winer <aw...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.