Posted to dev@esme.apache.org by Ethan Jewett <es...@gmail.com> on 2011/03/20 11:57:36 UTC

Issue running tests under Maven & SBT

Hi all,

I'm getting an error while compiling tests under Maven & SBT:

/Users/esjewett/svn_repos/esme/trunk/server/src/test/scala/org/apache/esme/lib/MsgParseTest.scala:33:
WebAppContext is not a member of org.mortbay.jetty.webapp
[error] import org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext

This occurs in a few places and as far as I can tell the WebAppContext
import is in place.

Anyone else having the issue?

Thanks,
Ethan

Re: Issue running tests under Maven & SBT

Posted by Richard Hirsch <hi...@gmail.com>.
Great - maybe it will solve the problems we currently have.

D.

Posted by Vladimir Ivanov <le...@gmail.com>.
Btw, SBT 0.7.5 has been released. I'm going to test it with ESME after I
finish with blog.

Vladimir

--
Best Regards,
Vladimir Ivanov

Re: Issue running tests under Maven & SBT

Posted by Ethan Jewett <es...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Richard Hirsch <hi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ethan Jewett <es...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Daniel Koller <da...@dakoller.net>.

Posted by Ethan Jewett <es...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.

Posted by Ethan Jewett <es...@gmail.com>.
Weird. But good to hear that it's working for you.

Posted by Richard Hirsch <hi...@gmail.com>.
"mvn clean test" works for me

Posted by Daniel Koller <da...@dakoller.net>.
Hi Ethan,