Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Somu Sundar Reddy.Y" <ys...@yahoo.com> on 2008/04/21 19:10:17 UTC

Assigning domain name for a web project in Apache-tomcat-5.5.23

Hi,
    Currently we are using Apache-tomcat-5.5.23 web server for running our project.

    We have developed a project letÂ’s say xyz.war and deployed under Apache-tomcat-5.5.23/Webapps directory and we are able to run the project using http://localhot:8080/xyz.

  With the new requirement, when we enter http://xyz.com in browser, we want to execute the xyz application.

  Can you please let me know how can we do above task in tomcat server?

  Thanks,
  Somu

Re: Assigning domain name for a web project in Apache-tomcat-5.5.23

Posted by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>.