Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by insaneyogi <in...@gmail.com> on 2013/02/05 00:29:25 UTC

Viewing messages in JMS topics

Hello,

Just a simplistic question, how do I view the messages that get passed onto
ActiveMQ topics? I have using queues extensively and Active MQ provides a
simple enough UI to view XML messages that are sent. Is there is any way I
can get message viewing for AMQ topics?

-S

Re: Viewing messages in JMS topics

Posted by Christian Posta <ch...@gmail.com>.
Simplest way is to subscribe to the topic. The broker doesn't "queue" up
messages for topics for regular non-durable subscribers.

On Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 4:29 PM, insaneyogi <in...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Just a simplistic question, how do I view the messages that get passed onto
> ActiveMQ topics? I have using queues extensively and Active MQ provides a
> simple enough UI to view XML messages that are sent. Is there is any way I
> can get message viewing for AMQ topics?
>
> -S

*Christian Posta*
http://www.christianposta.com/blog