Posted to user@struts.apache.org by vijay vijay <vi...@gmail.com> on 2007/11/26 11:02:08 UTC

Could not load class org.apache.struts2.s1.ActionFormValidationInterceptor

Hi
          i am getting the fallowing error when i try to run my program.

"""Could not load class
org.apache.struts2.s1.ActionFormValidationInterceptor. Perhaps it exists but
certain dependencies are not available? - interceptor -
jar:file:/C:/Tomcat%205.5/webapps/StrutsSample/WEB-INF/lib/struts2-
struts1-plugin-2.0.9.jar!/struts-plugin.xml:12:118""" fallowed by many lines
at the end these are lines are displayed in tomcat logs

 ... 32 more
Nov 26, 2007 3:21:01 PM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext start
SEVERE: Error filterStart
Nov 26, 2007 3:21:01 PM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext start
SEVERE: Context [/sessions] startup failed due to previous errors

can any one help me. i am getting this error when i ever i try to run my new
program,when i export my project i don't get jar file in WEB-INF. i am
fallowing roseindia and i am new to this work env.can any one tell me why do
i get this kind of error.what is the solution for it.............

vijay

Re: Could not load class org.apache.struts2.s1.ActionFormValidationInterceptor

Posted by vijay vijay <vi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Nuwan,
       thanks for your suggestion.i have removed that from my lib still i
got the error not the same one.I found  my error in struts.xml there i have
not given my package name.once it is done it is starrted to work. i have one
query  from the day one 1) i use to get the error like error filter start
and 2) after exporting my project as a war file in webinf i am not getting
the jar files.i am doing this manually myself????? these two are my issues
bugging me for a while............

vijay

Posted by Nuwan Chandrasoma <my...@gmail.com>.
Hi,