Posted to derby-user@db.apache.org by "Jean T. Anderson" <jt...@fastmail.fm> on 2007/11/21 05:15:18 UTC

Links to ApacheCon presentations (was ApacheCon presentation on Table Functions)

On Mon, 19 Nov 2007 08:03:38 -0800, "Rick Hillegas"
<Ri...@Sun.COM> said:
> The next feature release of Derby, 10.4, will provide a new feature,
> table functions. This feature will let you use SQL to slice, dice, and
> zipper together data sets which live outside Derby. I talked about this
> feature at ApacheCon last week. You can find my presentation at:
> http://people.apache.org/~rhillegas/vtiDemo/doc/saucerSeparation.html

thanks, Rick -- I initialized an ApacheCon US 2007 section on this page
and added your link to it:

http://db.apache.org/derby/papers/ApacheCon.html

Jeanfrancois Arcand and Francois Orsini also did a presentation -- if a
link to it is available, please post and I'll add it to the page.

thanks,

 -jean
--
  Jean T. Anderson
  jtanderson@fastmail.fm

Re: Links to ApacheCon presentations (was ApacheCon presentation on Table Functions)

Posted by "Jean T. Anderson" <jt...@fastmail.fm>.
John Embretsen wrote:
> Jean T. Anderson wrote:
>> Jeanfrancois Arcand and Francois Orsini also did a presentation -- if a
>> link to it is available, please post and I'll add it to the page.
> I believe the slides are available here:
>
> http://mediacast.sun.com/share/forsini/20071114_RIA_Comet_Derby_04.pdf
>
> (link copied from Francois' blog:
> http://blogs.sun.com/FrancoisOrsini/entry/developing_real_time_ria_with )
thanks! It should be visible on the web site in an hour or so.

cheers,

-jean

Re: Links to ApacheCon presentations (was ApacheCon presentation on Table Functions)

Posted by John Embretsen <Jo...@Sun.COM>.