Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Paul Campbell <pa...@cmm.uklinux.net> on 2002/03/01 02:07:55 UTC

Just a quick one.

Page numbers, and table borders.

<fo:page-number/> Okay, but <fo:page-count/> or <fo:page-total/> or
<fo:last-page/>  Any Ideas?  I know it's been asked before, but I been through
the docs twice, and have come out empty handed.

Table borders.  My documents are built on nested lists, with inherited indents.
I placed a table in a list item and it aligns to the absolute left not the list
start indent.  Worse than that, the text in the table cell aligns properly, so
it looks a mess.  Anyone suggestions about how to align the table border to the
actual table contents or force it in a bit?

Is it worth it to rewrite my XSLT to base the document on a table model
instead?  Like the usual HTML stuff?

Thanks

Paul

Re: Just a quick one.

Posted by Jeremias Maerki <je...@outline.ch>.
> <fo:page-number/> Okay, but <fo:page-count/> or <fo:page-total/> or
> <fo:last-page/>  Any Ideas?  I know it's been asked before, but I been through
> the docs twice, and have come out empty handed.

See here:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=fop-dev&m=101283582111404&w=2

Alex! Your FAQ needs to be made available again!!!!! :-)

Cheers,
Jeremias Märki

mailto:jeremias.maerki@outline.ch

OUTLINE AG
Tel. +41 41 317 2020 - Fax +41 41 317 2029
Internet http://www.outline.ch