Posted to doc@openoffice.apache.org by "Keith N. McKenna" <ke...@comcast.net> on 2022/11/07 15:30:17 UTC

Apologies for lack of work latel;y

Greetings All;

I am sure people have noticed my lack of participation the last few
weeks. I have been spending a lot of time at my girlfriends shuttling
her between the VA hospital in Bedford MA, and Jamaica Plains, a part of
Boston.This has required me to spend a large amount of time at her
apartment and away from my computer. I still be spending time with her,
but not as much as lately.

With the Getting Started book in final review I will be splitting my
time between preparing the Chapter files for Getting Started Ready for
Publication to the mwiki, and reviewing the Chapter files for the Writer
Guide to get that book moving along.

Regards
Keith