Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Marc Slemko <ma...@znep.com> on 1998/07/13 22:19:31 UTC

Re: propsed release schedule for 1.3.1 (fwd)

I'm sure he doesn't, but I'm equally sure that he (like I) wants to
actually have someone be able to do a Win32 build right around the same
time the tarball is done and actually be sure that we have a release that
compiles on Win32 without after the fact changes.

I can't build on win32, unfortunately, so I hope someone else can.  The
IS2 that comes bundled with stuff like delphi and other languages can
_not_ do single file installs.  Only the full is2 can do that.

Posted by Ben Laurie <be...@algroup.co.uk>.
Marc Slemko wrote:

> I'm sure he doesn't, but I'm equally sure that he (like I) wants to
> actually have someone be able to do a Win32 build right around the same
> time the tarball is done and actually be sure that we have a release that
> compiles on Win32 without after the fact changes.
>
> I can't build on win32, unfortunately, so I hope someone else can.  The
> IS2 that comes bundled with stuff like delphi and other languages can
> _not_ do single file installs.  Only the full is2 can do that.

Guess I'm going to find out whether my IS2 works, then. I'm mildly
confident it will.

Cheers,

Ben.

WE'RE RECRUITING! http://www.aldigital.co.uk/recruit/

Re: propsed release schedule for 1.3.1 (fwd)

Posted by Brian Behlendorf <br...@hyperreal.org>.
That's correct, I don't have any problem with anyone else doing the build,
I just want to make sure when 1.3.1 is closed up it's all kosher on Win32
as anywhere else.

	Brian

pure chewing satisfaction                            brian@apache.org
                                                  brian@hyperreal.org