Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by sbarriba <sb...@yahoo.co.uk> on 2008/01/28 15:08:26 UTC

JackRabbit 1.4 "overwriting PathMap.Element" WARN

Hi all,

First to say a big "well done" to the JackRabbit team for the 1.4 release -
it's been stable to date and has resolved our main challenges (auto
connection restore). The performance under load also seems up with the
concurrency improvements.

The only issue we've picked up post-migration is the following WARN which is
regularly output into the JackRabbit log. We normally monitor this log very
closely so I'd be interested to know if this is significant or not?

28 Jan 2008 12:31:46,730 WARN
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.CachingHierarchyManager  - overwriting
PathMap.Element

Regards,

Shaun