Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Waseem Shahzad <wa...@curemd.com> on 2011/09/27 11:34:12 UTC

Backups of only the portion of the repository data

Hi guys!

                    Is it possible to take the Backups of only the
portion of the repository data. Like my svn database has four folders in
the repository. I only want to take backup of third folder. Possible?

Thanks

Re: Backups of only the portion of the repository data

Posted by Daniel Shahaf <d....@daniel.shahaf.name>.
svndumpfilter or svnsync can do this