Posted to dev@zookeeper.apache.org by Andor Molnar <an...@apache.org> on 2020/03/30 11:33:30 UTC

Keep Python 2 scripts...?

Hi folks,

We have a nice PR about upgrading the commit script to Python3:

https://github.com/apache/zookeeper/pull/1295

I think we could just drop the previous v2 version with no problem, but folks on the PR would like to keep it.
Source control keeps the old version anyway and we wouldn’t need to maintain 2 scripts in the long run. Is there anybody (committer) who doesn’t have python3 interpreter?

Additionally Py2 is already EoL since this January.

Andor

Re: Keep Python 2 scripts...?

Posted by tison <wa...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for reporting the issue. I think it is because `filter` in Py3
returns iterator instead of list. I will check all these cases and file a
ticket.

Best,
tison.

Andor Molnar <an...@apache.org> 于2020年4月1日周三 下午11:04写道: