Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Thomas Tardy <th...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/18 19:29:11 UTC

Strange Ant Plugin Execution

Hi all,

I have a project parent pom which contains the following plugin execution:
<profiles>
        <profile>
            <id>intBuild</id>
            <build>
                <plugins>
                    <plugin>
                        <executions>
                            <execution>
                                <phase>deploy</phase>
                                <configuration>
                                    <tasks>
                                          <echo>Profile: intBuild, Phase:
deploy, Task: ant</echo>

                                    </tasks>
                                </configuration>
                                <goals>
                                    <goal>run</goal>
                                </goals>
                            </execution>
                        </executions>
                    </plugin>
                </plugins>
            </build>
        </profile>
</profiles>

The child pom looks like this:
<build>
        <plugins>
            <plugin>
                <executions>
                    <execution>
                        <phase>verify</phase>
                        <configuration>
                            <tasks>
                            </tasks>
                        </configuration>
                        <goals>
                            <goal>run</goal>
                        </goals>
                    </execution>
                </executions>
            </plugin>
        </plugins>
</build>

The child is defined as a module of the parent pom.

When I start maven executing on the parent in the profile 'intBuild' but
just for the goal 'install', the ant commands defined in the parent pom are
being executed as well

Re: Strange Ant Plugin Execution

Posted by Thomas Tardy <th...@gmail.com>.
Please ignore this email!