Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Antoine Lévy-Lambert <an...@antbuild.com> on 2004/01/08 12:20:47 UTC

Re: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com.sun.mail.util.SharedByteA rray InputStream

Fyler, Cody A wrote:

>Well, that didn't quite work. I had encoding="mime" in my build.xml already.
>I changed this to encoding="uu" and it worked without any changes to the
>classpath. Is this a bug?
>
>Cody Fyler
>Web Developer
>Wells Fargo Financial
>(515) 557-7828
>codyfyler@financial.wellsfargo.com
><ma...@financial.wellsfargo.com>
>MAC# F4030-032

When you set the encoding attribute of the mail task to "uu" or to
"plain" (which is nearly the same I think) you say you do not want to
use JavaMail.

Otherwise your original problem is I think due to a problem in the
mail.jar you are using.

Cheers,

Antoine