Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Michael O'Cleirigh <mi...@rivulet.ca> on 2011/11/16 08:22:38 UTC

[Announce] Wicket Stuff Core 1.5.3 Released

Hello,

Following the release of wicket 1.5.3 have cut a matching
wicketstuff-core release.

The artifacts have been promoted and will be available in maven central
soon (within 1-2 hours).

They can be retrieved like this:

<dependency>
<groupId>org.wicketstuff</groupId>
<artifactId>wicketstuff-tinymce</artifactId>
<version>1.5.3</version>
</dependency>

The release tag is here:
https://github.com/wicketstuff/core/tree/wicketstuff-core-1.5.3

Development on the next release takes place on the master branch here:
https://github.com/wicketstuff/core

Issues can be reported here: https://github.com/wicketstuff/core/issues

The Project Wiki is available here:
https://github.com/wicketstuff/core/wiki

Changelog between wicketstuff-core-1.5.3 and this release:

Till Freier (12)*:
       Facebook plugin project setup
       ActivityFeed Plugin
       Recommendations Plugin
       SendButton Plugin
       [facebook] plugins added/updated
       [facebook] call FB.FBXML.parse for plugins after Ajax updates
       [facebook] subscribe behaviors added
       [facebook] app secret removed because it's not needed
       [facebook] FacebookSdkBehavior replaced with FacebookSdk component
       [facebook] og properties for FacebookSdk, behavior examples
       [facebook] permissions added
       [facebook] missing plugin parameters added, javadoc

*: Please note that while the commits are included the wicket-facebook
module was not added to the jdk-1.6-parent/pom.xml file and thus not
part of the maven release for 1.5.3.  If they work I may cut a 1.5.3.1
version sooner to include them.

Pedro Santos (6):
       [wicketstuff-tinymce]Code formating
       [wicketstuff-tinymce]Testing URL segments with the "/" character
and not     with file separator, fix the issue
https://github.com/wicketstuff/core/issues/71
       [wicketstuff-tinymce]Updating language files
       [wicketstuff-tinymce]Code refactoring     - removing triplicated
code     - removing prolix API
       [wicketstuff-tinymce]Removing unnecessary code     - JS code
added to render on dom ready even is called even for     components
being responded in an AJAX response
       [wicketstuff-tinymce]Adding a div component wrapping the text
area to     have an AJAX markup region covering both the form component
and the new     DOM objects created by TinyMCE

martin-g (6):
       [portlet] Add the latest attachment (wicket-1.5.2.1.zip) as a
subproject.
       [autocomplete-tagit] Look for the 'term' parameter both in GET
and POST request parameters.
       [autocomplete-tagit] Allow overriding of #createJson() to be able
to return more complex JSON with labels and values if needed.
       [autocomplete-tagit-examples] Minor improvements in the logging.
       Merge branch 'master' of github.com:wicketstuff/core
       [portlet] Compile to Java 1.5

akiraly (4):
       [core] Updating some dependencies.
       [tinymce] Code format + clean up. No functional change.
       [tinymce] Some pom.xml cleanup.
       [logback] Modifying WicketWebFormattingConverter
registration/usage to be in line with the official solution written in
the logback docs (register custom conversion words in the logback config
file using

Igor Vaynberg (1):
       Merge pull request #73 from tfreier/master

Michael O'Cleirigh (1):
       [core] commit 1.5.3 release pom's

(This listing was generated using: git shortlog -n
wicketstuff-core-1.5.3..wicketstuff-core-1.5.2).

I will plan to do the next release within one month of today but if you
commit code and/or need a release cut sooner please file a ticket.

Regards,

Mike

Re: [Announce] Wicket Stuff Core 1.5.5 Released

Posted by danisevsky <da...@gmail.com>.
Thank you very much Michael!

Posted by Michael O'Cleirigh <mi...@rivulet.ca>.
Hello,

[...]

       ended up clarifying parameter order in .gitignore     Cherry Pick: updating .gitignore to ignore IDEA project files

Re: [Announce] Wicket Stuff Core 1.5.3 Released

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Thank you, Mike!

I've tested the build and the examples of wicket-facebook and they worked fine.

Martin Grigorov
jWeekend
Training, Consulting, Development
http://jWeekend.com