Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Jan Lahoda <la...@gmail.com> on 2017/09/12 11:48:35 UTC

Adding Apache Rat to NetBeans build

Yesterday, I was experimenting with a patch to include the Rat tool to the
NetBeans build. Any opinion on whether it would be useful to push that (to
help us track progress with changing the headers)? Currently it would be
integrated in a very rudimentary way, with very limited excludes (like .git
and limited build artifacts).

Feedback is welcome.

Thanks,
    Jan

Re: Adding Apache Rat to NetBeans build

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com>.
Sounds like there's no objections, can't imagine why there would be
objections, let's do it.

Gj

Posted by Jaroslav Tulach <ja...@oracle.com>.

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com>.

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com>.
Looking forward to typing 'ant rat' on the command line, to build NetBeans
and produce Rat output...

Gj

Posted by Emilian Bold <em...@gmail.com>.