Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com> on 2005/11/01 19:30:34 UTC

[m2] internal repository docs?

I asked Google about 'maven internal repository' and it turned up:
http://maven.apache.org/reference/internal-repositories.html

It's at the top level of the site, so I'd expect it to apply to m2, but it
doesn't seem to.

I need to set up an internal repository to be accessed with file:// .

I think this might have what I need...
http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-multiple-repositories.html

If that's not it, where else should I look?

Wendy

Re: [m2] internal repository docs?

Posted by Anuerin Diaz <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

  its weird that neither chris' or wendy's approach works on my
machine. i already tried putting the following on both the pom and
settings xml:

<repositories>
	<repository>
		<id>localmirror</id>
		<!--url>file://\\c:\temp\repository</url-->
		<url>file:///c:/temp/repository/</url>
		<layout>legacy</layout>
	</repository>
</repositories>

ciao!

--

"Programming, an artform that fights back"

Anuerin G. Diaz
Registered Linux User #246176
Friendly Linux Board @ http://mandrivausers.org/index.php
http://capsule.ramfree17.org , when you absolutely have nothing else
better to do

Re: [m2] internal repository docs?

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.
On 11/1/05, Chris Berry <ch...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Wendy,
> I had to do this too and used::
> <url>file:///C:/cberry/work/3rdparty-repo/</url>

Thanks! I went with:

<repositories>
<repository>
<id>irm-repo</id>
<name>IRM Maven Repository</name>
<url>file://\\server\files\repository</url>
</repository>
</repositories>

Seems to be working, in between the complaints about missing poms and
checksums, it did retrieve files from that repository to my local one. :)

Posted by Chris Berry <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi Wendy,